Friday, April 30, 2010

week 16

Just took Mak in for her 4 month check up and everything seems normal. I swear she feels heavier than 15 lbs but the scale said 14lb3oz. Well, that's still within the 72 percentile so I guess she's doing fine. We were a little nervous bringing her to the injection room cuz she was getting a little fussy. I fed her a little bit before we headed down to get her vaccines. Watched the nurse stabb the first giant needle into her tiny leg but to our surprise...no crying...then came the second needle...and here comes a loud AHHHHH....for exactly 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 seconds then back to her normal self. Abe and I thought, WHAT? that's it? she must have a super high tolerance for pain. If it were me, I would have cried for the next hour or until I fell asleep!

Here're some pics from week 14-15:




1 comments:

Ryan said...

Dude... look at her guns in that last pic. She must've got those from her daddy.

Post a Comment