Wednesday, April 28, 2010

story time

Last Saturday, Heidi graciously let me have a night to hang out with Stone, Ming, and Tom. We met up at Po Dogs in Capitol Hill and then took a stroll through the new location of the Elliott Bay Book Company. For a moment, Stone and I had lost Ming in the store. When we found him he was chuckling to himself about something. He was looking at Safe Baby Handling Tips, by David Sopp, Kelly Sopp. Hill-lar-ree-us, if you have a sense of humor. If you're stuck-up or take things too seriously, and don't think anything is funny, don't apply.

I miss working out, I wish I could take Mak to go weightlifting. According to this book, I shouldn't. I guess I need to figure out other father/daughter bonding activities.

1 comments:

Ming said...

check out their website... http://www.wrybaby.com

Post a Comment