Saturday, July 10, 2010

swimming

Today was another fun day! Mommy got done with flowers early so we went for a swim. I've never done this before so Mommy and Daddy was a little worried that I might not like the water. To their surprise, I LOVED IT! I wasn't scared and as soon as I hit the water, I started paddling with my legs. With their help, I swam (more like floated) across the shallow end of the pool many times. By the 10th time around, I think I got the hang of it and started moving my arms too! It was fun. The neighbors said that I was a better swimmer than them! I got super tired and went straight to bed after a nice shower. It was so much fun, maybe we'll go again tomorrow! Here're some pictures from my first time swimming!

pre-swim photoshoot. check out my stylin' swimwear! I looked like a cute orange grenade with all those floaty things attached to my suit. This awesome suit is a hand me down from either the Chans or Soumphonphakdys. (Sorry too many things to keep track..but THANK YOU both!)


getting my feet wet...literally

...and off i go!

...with Mommy's help of course! :)



...sorry, no pictures with Daddy in the water cuz he's my official photographer.


I wanted to swim away but Mommy kept holding on to me.

4 comments:

Bao said...

Your pool is so clean!! I'm glad Makayla liked the water! :)

steph said...

does auntie steph get a shout out for helping mama wong with flowers? haha :) mak is too cute. i'm pretty sure she loves me.

abe said...

You just shouted out for yourself.

Heidi said...

Addendum: Thanks to AUNTIE STEPH, Mommy got done with flowers early and we got to go swimming!!!

Post a Comment