Friday, June 11, 2010

tgif

Hello world! Today is Friday and some fun things happened at the Wong's. First Uncle Nathan and Uncle Jeremy showed up to visit and to play. Uncle Jeremy took some nice shots of Mak having a droolin' fun time.


Later in the day, I put Mak down to play with the jungle gym in her room and I went into my office next door. Within minutes she had transported herself under the crib, and she does not know how to crawl yet:

I found her like this

She started out under the jungle gym!

Normally, she can only roll to her left side and gets herself stuck against the chair leg. At that point, she'll let you know she's stuck. I assume with time she'll learn to roll the other way, and I know she didn't roll to her right to get under the crib. Maybe she'll be one of those people that have the fear of making left turns while driving, but for her it's turning right.

PS Don't worry, I vacuumed the carpet yesterday.

1 comments:

Lam said...

Love this! Haha...she is too cute!

Post a Comment